1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Foot health?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by cookist, Apr 26, 2010.

  1. cookist

    cookist New Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    What is is called when you get kinda a 'crack' between your tiny toes that won't heal until it stays dry. I crinkle tissue paper between my pinky toe but is it 'athlete's foot'? What is the easiest way to cure it? It looks like an open sore but it is when your skin gets too soft?
  2. FootDoc

    FootDoc New Member

    It would likely be termed a deep fissure or ulceration

    No way to tell without a hands-on examination.

    See a podiatrist for evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. Self treatment might be disastrous.

Share This Page