1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Looking For Treating An Ankle Injury

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by John Lemon, Jun 29, 2018.

  1. John Lemon

    John Lemon New Member

    I had an ankle injury before a year or so. At that time, they took me to a doctor and treated my injury. But, still, I experience a twinge of pain in my ankle when I run or brisk walk. Someone told me that I should go for a physical therapy treatment. Recently, I came to know about
    http ://www. neurosportphysicaltherapy dot com/
    http s:// waterotpt dot com/
    http :// www.atlantarehab dot com/

    Please, suggest me some good physical therapy clinic to heal my ankle pain effectively. Thank you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2018

Share This Page