1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

PTTD - How to find doctor -or PT perhaps - who specializes in nonsurgical treatment of

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Feb 21, 2009.

  1. Unregistered

    Unregistered Guest

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have seen a PMD and orthopedic surgeon concerning my PTTD - I'd like find a specialist who specializes in foot disorders and PTTD in particular. I've been trying to locate such a doctor using the web without any luck. As I read about the disorder, I find the approaches vary. I'm 58 and don't want to fool with surgery - I have other issues with feet as well.
  2. FootDoc

    FootDoc New Member

    I would think that you could contact the nearest prestigious full-service teaching hospital in your area for advice in locating such a doctor, either among their staff or one of whom they have knowledge and have had good experiences . . . and then you should conduct your own vetting of the professional recommended. Doctor selection is often the most important part of effective treatment for any medical problem.

Share This Page