1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Tailors Bunions

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Laura, Nov 8, 2017.

  1. Laura

    Laura New Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi everyone. I’m looking for a folder for people who have had or going to have surgery on their Tailors Bunion. I realized I have been in foot pain for over 10 years and never really knew it was from my bones in my feet. I thought it was just swelling in my feet. Long story short I think my legs have been affected walking funny due to TB the whole time. Wondering what type of surgeon to use Podiatrist or Orthapedic Doctor. I’m 53 and raising my great niece who is 2 and oh boy everything I have read.. I’m in trouble. Thank you
  2. Cassidy

    Cassidy Member

    I haven't had surgery on a Taylor's Bunion, but have had other foot surgeries. For a surgical consultation you should seek either a surgical podiatrist or an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the foot and ankle. Do not go with a general podiatrist or a general ortho. If you want some non surgical options you can try a regular podiatrist to see what they say. Hope that helps.
    Laura likes this.
  3. Laura

    Laura New Member

    Thank you so much for that info!

Share This Page