1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

What about the Archies arch support thongs?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by PeterB, Sep 25, 2019.

  1. PeterB

    PeterB New Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Curious to know what people think of them
  2. Craig Payne

    Craig Payne Super Moderator

    Firstly, be careful on terminology: What goes for "thongs" in Australia is not what the rest of the word call them! (google it and you will see what I mean).
    They call them flip flops in most of the rest of the world (and 'jandals' in New Zealand). Thongs in the rest of the world refer to a skimpy piece of underwear!

    Having said that, I like them. They are similar in their arch shape to a lot of over-the-counter foot supports, so can be used instead of that. They are useful for those that do need foot orthotics to use as an adjunct, so they can wear that type of footwear.
    We sell them in our clinic and they sell themselves; almost all that try them buy them!:

    A lot of other clinics sell them and you can get them online:
  3. Admin

    Admin Administrator Staff Member


Share This Page