1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

what is this part of the feet called? My aunt gets a burning sensation there frequently.

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by bhooski, Nov 5, 2014.

  1. bhooski

    bhooski New Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    she is 56 years old and has attained menopause since few years.

    please help and refer to the image for the part im refering to where she gets the burning sensation.

    pls suggest cure and explain the cause and effects.

    Attached Files:

  2. Craig Payne

    Craig Payne Super Moderator

    'Burning feet' can be due to many many different things. It could be a simple mechanical 'overload' problem; it could be a vitamin deficiency; it could be a problem with the nerves in the back; it could be diabetes; it could be etc. Without a full assessment, its next to impossible to give advice.
  3. bhooski

    bhooski New Member


    btw she gets burning sensation only in the encircled part as shown in the attached image. y is that? what is that encircled part called?
  4. bhooski

    bhooski New Member


Share This Page