1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

What Shoe Insert For Me?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Brandon57, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Brandon57

    Brandon57 New Member

    Hello, I have been having pain under my right foot, in the calves of the legs and behind the knees. The problem started after I took up Ballroom Dancing and I overdid things. The problem has been going on all year. I had an Ultrasound on the Feet and everything came back fine but my Doctor said I have plantar fasciitis. But I went 2 Podiatrists and they did not think I had plantar fasciitis. I started wearing some Shoe Inserts and the pain in the Calves of the legs went away within a few days. But the pain behind the knees has become very severe. There is still pain under the right foot. The Podiatrist said the pain behind the calves went because I took the pressure off that area with the shoe inserts. He suggested Higher Heel Lifts. I have had an ultrasound on the knees and it was fine and a Doppler study on the Peripheral Arteries in the legs was fine. What do people here think is the cause of the problem and what do you suggest?

Share This Page