1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

What type of doctor do I go to for this problem?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Helpmeplease, May 14, 2017.

  1. Helpmeplease

    Helpmeplease New Member

    Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I thought I had arthritis of the foot. The ball of my foot was hurting. I went to a rheumatologist who gave me a cortisone shot. It did nothing. .The pain moves around a lot. Sometimes my big toe gets these sharp shooting pains. Other times it's the top of my foot by the big toe metatarsal. Right now it's on the ball of the foot on the heel side. Do I see a podiatrist, a rheumatologist, whom? I am in terrible pain.
  2. Craig Payne

    Craig Payne Active Member


Share This Page